Monday, March 11, 2013

GlamGlow Mud Mask


 Ok, I know I said before that the Aztec Healing Mask was the best mask ever, but honestly, the GlamGlow mask is literally the best....mask.....EVER! GlamGlow is basically a extreme detox for your face. It sucks all the impurities out of your skin. It exfoliates while pulling out all of the crud without stripping your skin of its natural oils and is supposed to help tone and minimize your pores as well. Glam Glow is supposedly the mask that the stars use and has been used behind the scenes in Hollywood for years.


The mask contains:
-Green Tea Leaves
-Volcanic Pumice Rock
-French Sea Clay
-Volcanic Minerals
-Ivy
-Cucumber
-Comfrey Herb
-Lavender
-Chamomile and Marigold Flower

The mask has a very herbal smell and is very relaxing. You don't need much at all, just a thin layer to cover your entire face. I use a brush because it helps not to waste as much product. Upon application, you will feel a pretty intense tingling sensation which should dull after a few minutes and turn into a cooling sensation. It contains chunks of tea leaves so you'll look a bit like the swamp thing for the ten minutes you have to wear it.When you rinse it off, rub in circular motions to help exfoliate your skin as well.

When I woke up the next morning my skin literally glowed. My pores on my nose looked smaller and the tone seemed a bit more even. I can't wait to see what it does after a few applications. This mask is expensive, I got it at Sephora for $69, but I've heard that it can be found at placed like Marshall's for a lot cheaper. Have you tried this mask? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment